Game Data Analyst
DescriptionFeb 28, 2018
Do you love answering questions and solving problems using your skills and large quantities of data?
Supergaming is one of the fastest growing gaming companies in Ukraine, and we’re currently looking for Data Analyst to join our team to work with our existing and upcoming titles.
The successful candidate enjoys combining analytic skills with business acumen to provide the game team peers with the data and insights that will drive our success. The Data Analyst works with key decision-makers on a daily basis as a data-driven advisor and partner on strategic issues. The candidate should enjoy both working with people and performing technical analyses.
We hope you have majority of the following qualities:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in Computer Science or related discipline such as Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, etc.
- 3+ years of prior data analysis experience
- 2+ years of prior experience creating, maintaining, and optimizing (SQL) reporting ETL’s
- Ability to change directions quickly based on business, project, and team needs
- Ability to effectively communicate complex findings and ideas simply
- Advanced SQL experience with ability to work on large scale datasets
- Drive quality improvements of team’s code through reviews and feedback
- Experience using descriptive and inferential statistics to analyze and present findings
- Experience using visualization techniques for presenting data and analysis
- Experience working with business teams to identify and define problems
- Experience in mobile products and games industry
- Experience building Tableau dashboards and visualization
- Experience working with data in Python, R, or Spark
- Scripting for ETL development and automation
- Working knowledge of relational and dimensional data models
We’re offering you:
Projects where your contribution truly matters
A lot of freedom and responsibility
Inspirational and talented colleagues
Competitive salary and other benefits
We are constantly on the lookout for top talent to join our team. Whether you have years of experience, or you’re enthusiastic, smart, and quick to learn – we’d love to hear from you!
Apply by sending an email to email@example.com. Please include your CV. The position will be filled as soon as the right candidate has been found.